How to Renew Checked-Out Items through the Library Catalog
The library catalog provides an easy way to renew library materials on or before their due dates. However, if someone else has requested the book by placing a "hold" on it, the book cannot be renewed. A message will let users know this fact. Here are the steps:
1. Click My Account on the top menu bar of the catalog, highlighted in yellow below:
2. Click Renew My Materials:
3. Login Screen: Supply your campus ID number (the number on the front of your student ID card beginning with R). PIN is your birthdate as mmddyy
Then click "List Charged Items" button.
4. Select items to renew screen: Check boxes for any items needing to be renewed. Or check "Renew all." Click "Renew Selected Items" button:
5. Confirmation screen: Your renewed items are listed showing the new due date.
If you are not successful renewing items from within the catalog, call the check-out desk at (409) 882-3982.